The perfect retreat between the Vale and the Coast
Enjoy a country vineyard stay on the coast of the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula and McLaren Vale Wine Region. Ivybrook Vineyard Cottage offers private, luxury self catering accommodation for up to four people in a 40 acre rural setting. It features a winter creek, birdlife, olive trees, farm animals and vineyards. You will also find, at just a stones throw away from the cottage; the small family winery, a heritage cellar door, a restored Circa 1890 stone barn, and several historic outbuildings.
With an emphasis on your comfort, the cottage offers luxury furnishings, is fully air-conditioned, has a full self catering kitchen with dishwasher, laundry facilities, cosy fireplace, a two person candlelit spa bath.
Ivybrook Farm is ideally located to enjoy the many activities of this popular wine, food and coastal region and is the perfect place for celebrating anniversaries, birthdays and for romantic getaways. Why not treat someone to a stay with us – we have weekend gift certificates available.
For wine lovers why not base yourself at Ivybrook Cottage to explore the SA wine regions:
• McLaren Vale Region within 10 minute drive
• Adelaide Hills Region 45 minute drive
• Barossa Valley 1 hour 50 minute drive
• Langhorne Creek 45 minute drive
or maybe take a chauffeured wine tour with one of our local tour operators? Winery tours, function and restaurant transport available.
• Fully self contained
• Open plan living area
• Smart TV & DVD
• Stereo with iPod Docking Station
• DVD’s, CD’s, Magazines, Books and Games
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Self catering kitchen with dishwasher
• Filtered tap water
• 2 bedrooms: 1 x king-sized bed and 1 x queen-size bed accommodating up to 4 people
• Linen supplied (BYO Beach Towels)
• Electric Blankets
• Bathroom with shower cubicle and two person candlelit oval spa bath.
• Separate toilet and vanity area
• Fireplace with firewood provided in Winter months
• R/C Air conditioning
• Laundry Facilities
• Balcony/Decking Area
Breakfast & Supplies
• Breakfast provisions supplied upon arrival: free range eggs, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, home baked bread, cereals, juice and spreads
• Fresh fruit
• Plunger coffee and teas
• Chocolates & biscuits
• Bottle of Ivybrook Farm biodynamic wine
• BBQ Facilities – for a self-catered BBQ lunch or dinner at the cottage
• Cellar Door with wine tasting and make your own platters within walking distance
• To assist our guests who are disabled or have limited mobility, there are grab/support rails in the toilet and shower cubicle and a ramp entrance to the cottage (no stairs).
Minimum booking of two nights.
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and tax inclusive. Check in time is 3pm or after and check out is before 11am.
Please note: the Cottage is for the exclusive use of paying guests only and not to be used to entertain visitors at anytime.
We are unable to accommodate bridal parties apart from guests who are holding their wedding at Ivybrook Farm.
Ivybrook Vineyard Cottage - Locality
Vineyard/farmstay situated within a ten minute radius of the McLaren Vale Wine Region, art trails & galleries, tourist drives, historic township of Willunga with its fantastic food markets, Aldinga Aquatic Reserve, Port Willunga Beach and the Star of Greece Café, Maslin Beach (clad and unclad areas), Moana Beach, shopping centres, restaurants, wineries, cafes, golf courses, nature walks, bike tracks.